Only select coffee varieties make up in this magnificent Arabica filter blend which reveals a pleasant fruity note at first taste, typical of the coffees of this region, followed by dark chocolate and chestnut notes which round out the whole. As it lingers in the mouth, delightful and pleasant notes of nutmeg greet and enhance the taste buds.
This cooperative, created in 2012, is a company created on the initiatives of several producers in Buesaco in the Nariño region of Colombia, in order to seek differentiated markets and the guarantee a sustainable coffee culture. Since 2015, it exports directly with the commitment to improve the quality of life of local producers. Social commitment is fundamental for all those involved in coffee production. Around 2000 producers, with farms ranging from 1,600 to 2,400 metres in size, work directly with the cooperative, guaranteeing a steady stream of fresh, high-quality coffee.
- Origin: Columbia
- Region: Nariño
- Producer: Cooperativa De Cafés Especiales De Nariño
- Altitude: 1,740 – 2,400 m
- Variety (ies): Yellow Bourbon, Caturra, Castillo, Red Bourbon
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed
- Degree of roasting: Medium
- Recommended extraction: Filter
- Recommended preparation: Milk recipes, French Press, V60, Moka, AeroPress, Chemex