Dozing off in front of your computer? The delicious aromas of vanilla, almond, chocolate and caramel from Chronic. 16h37 ground coffee should revive you quickly. This blend of (90%) Arabica with (10%) Canephora or Robusta has the perfect caffeine content to pick you up, but not too much, in the late afternoon.
With the custom grind selected on CoffeeAvenue, make yourself a good cup using your favourite preparation method, and enjoy the combination of varieties from Brazil, Colombia and Indonesia. The little extra that changes everything: Chronic. 16h37 coffee beans were grown and harvested by small producers then roasted over a wood fire by a Swiss artisan. VIP treatment for an exceptional coffee.
- Origin: Brasil, Colombia, Indonesia
- Altitude: 1600 - 2200m
- Variety (ies): Mundo Novo, Red bourbon
- Post-harvest treatment: Natural
- Degree of roasting: Dark
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Milk recipes, French Press, Moka, Chemex