This fruity coffee brings berries with a sweetness reminiscent of cane sugar with praline notes to mind.
This coffee, from the department of Valle del Cauca in western Colombia, is cultivated by the Indian "Paez" people, the largest group of indigenous coffee producers in the country. The cooperative was created in order to reclaim the ancestral culture of coffee and therefore help this people, victim of oppression, to be economically viable. Quality control is carried out by the cooperative and the opening of the international market is in collaboration with Expocosurca, a local exporter.
- Origin: Columbia
- Region: Valle del Cauca
- Producer: Paez
- Altitude : 1,600 - 2,000 m
- Variety (ies): Caturra
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed
- Degree of roasting: Light - Medium
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso machine, AeroPress