Pouponne & Loulette gives us the chance to enjoy its Sitio Areia filter coffee. Compared to espresso or moka coffee, Camille was looking for a lighter roast. The result is a fresh drinkability that stands out the mouth. Notes of rock candy and pineapple characterise this jewel of a coffee.
His work has been rewarded on several occasions by the selection of his coffees in Best Cup competitions within his region. Sitio Areia coffee also benefits from Fairtrade certification and is imported directly by the Swiss company Algrano that is committed to direct and fair trade.
- Origin: Brasil
- Region: Minas Gerais
- Producer: Ademir Francisco Pereira
- Altitude: 1,140 – 1,300 m
- Variety (ies): Catuai Vermelho
- Degree of roasting: Medium
- Recommended extraction: Espresso
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Moka, French Press Gourmet suggestions: Milk recipes, Cappuccino