Dark roasted down to the last crackle with a subtle blend of 80% Arabica and 20% Robusta, this MAMMA MIA'S has an athletic body made for espresso. In it we find the markers of its success, a thick crema, and notes of toast and chocolate that linger in the mouth long minutes after.
A true seasonal coffee (except Robusta), the blend comes from farms recognised for their development aid programs in their respective regions through the creation of cooperatives. The transmission of know-how to the next generations is the common development channel for two regions which tend to be economically sustainable.
- Origin: Arabica (Peru, Colombia) / Robusta (India)
- Producer: Centrocafé (Peru) / Fondo Paez (Colombia) / Wayanad (India)
- Altitude: Arabica 1,600 - 2,000 m / Robusta 700 - 800 m
- Variety (ies): 80% Arabica, 20% Robusta
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed
- Roasting Degree: Medium - Dark
- Recommended extraction: Espresso
- Recommended preparation: Espresso machine, Moka, Milk recipes