With notes of milk chocolate and toasted hazelnuts, this Brasilian coffee has everything to please as many people as possible. In espresso, coffee or cappuccino, you’ll savour all the sweetness and aromatic richness of the Brasilian terroir.
Brasil, the world's largest coffee producer, also has specialty coffee gems. The Espresso # 2 blend is the product of the meticulous work of several small producers in the Minas Gerais region, grouped together to form the COOXUPÉ Cooperative. For several years, this association has helped to enhance the work of producers and improve the quality of its coffee. In particular, it offers projects in the fields of education, health and agriculture, and is committed to reducing the environmental impact of growing coffee.
- Origin: Brasil
- Region: Minas Gerais
- Producer: Small producers from the COOXUPÉ Cooperative
- Altitude: 1,110 m
- Variety (ies): Mondo Novo, Bourbon, Catuaì
- Post-harvest treatment: Mixed (Washed and Natural) according to the varieties
- Degree of roasting: Medium
- Recommended extraction: Espresso
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Milk recipes, Moka