With the Linea Mini, you make that sweet dream of having a compact, handmade semi-professional machine in your kitchen come true. You will find all the latest technology in a La Marzocco to adjust your specialty coffee perfectly:
- The coffee boiler is linked to the extraction unit. By flooding the group between the boiler and the head with circulating water, the temperature differences are zero, promoting thermal stability through thermosiphonic heating. In order to be at the right temperature, the water from the tank passes through the steam boiler before reaching the extraction boiler. Your espresso is perfect.
Remote boiler control: Program the boiler's activation times on your smartphone from the LaMarzocco app, you can also deactivate it remotely if you wish.
- PID system: exclusive to the brand, allows the heating and controlling the water temperature to within 1/3 of a degree.
- A double boiler: one of 0.17l for coffee and another 3-litre copper one to connect the seam to the brass exchangers. With this installation, you increase the heat retention and steam power by about 40% compared to other boiler systems. Your milk foam is perfect and quickly produced. Finally, the two boilers are separate to optimise simultaneous distribution.
- It is called a semi-automatic coffee machine because the pre-brewing is managed electronically. However, manual extraction is made possible by simply rotating the paddle located above the group.
- Stainless steel body.
- Extraction and boiler pressure gauges.
- Steam nozzle and precision nozzle: the power of the stainless steel steam nozzle is ideal for latte art. Its short size minimises condensation. The steam is dry. The world championship of latte art is yours!!!!
- Valves for water and steam: like many professional models, the Linea Mini has valves to manage the flow of steam and hot water outputs, more precise than the binary lever system.
- Large cup warmer holder: 6 espresso cups and 10 cappuccino cups.
2-year warranty, free shipping
- Stainless steel
- Power: 1820 W
- Steam/Hot water
- nozzle: Yes
- Type of coffee accepted: Ground coffee
- Type of heating: Double Boiler [coffee: 0,17 litre - steam: 3 litres].
- Use: Domestic / Semi Pro
- Water tank capacity: 2.5L
- Weight: 30Kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 35.7 x 45.3 x 37.7 cm
About La Marzocco
A brand is emblematic when it has a history and becomes legendary when it has shaken up a codified market to the point of becoming a must-have for professionals. This is what La Marzocco achieved in 1939, 12 years after its creation, by patenting the horizontal boiler that still equips the vast majority of top-of-the-range espresso machines today. Success soon followed. A few decades later, La Marzocco became the most represented brand in the world of hospitality and catering, which immediately adopted it for its recognisable silhouette among hundreds of machines such as the Linea classic and the Strada. To meet the ever-increasing demand from in-house baristas and specialty coffee lovers, La Marzocco has developed domestic versions without spoiling the brand's legendary unique extraction quality and its sublime, timeless retro design.