If this coffee is lightly roasted, it’s only to better seduce you when its aromas of chocolate, brown sugar and grapes are revealed.
El Salvador is a country recognised for the quality of its coffees, and over the years, it has become an essential landmark for specialty coffee treasure hunters. This Central American country benefits from oceanic climatic conditions, high altitude, and fertile land, ticking all the boxes for the best growing conditions.
This Chalatenango is a micro-batch from the El Cedro farm in northern El Salvador which is only a stone's throw from Honduras.
- Origin: El Salvador
- Region: La Palma, Chalatenango
- Producer: Finca del Cedro
- Altitude: 1,350 m
- Variety (ies): Pacamara
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed
- Degree of roasting: Light
- Recommended extraction: Gentle methods (Filters)
- Recommended preparation: Chemex, V60, AeroPress