The current Corrego Das Flores micro-batch will win you over with its sweet chocolate aromas and pleasant notes of apple and citrus. Drip Roasters offers us a very balanced coffee with a dense body that is typical of Brasilian coffees.
The Valdermar Grulke farm in the Corrego das Flores region is located in southeastern Brasil, in the state of Espirito Santo. It has been run by his family for over 80 years. By concentrating exclusively on specialty coffee since 2014, Valdermar has successfully modernised its production facilities which has greatly contributed to the triumph of its coffee.
- Origin: Brasil
- Region: Espirito Santo
- Producer: Corrego das Flores
- Altitude: 850 m
- Variety (ies): Catuaì, Catuaì Yellow, Catucai, Catimor
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed
- Degree of roasting: Medium
- Recommended extraction: Espresso
- Recommended preparation: Espresso machine, Moka, Milk recipes