The House Blend is specially concocted by Boréal for espresso. Its chocolate notes, sweet acidity and light crema get you started in the world of Specialty Coffee.
A true seasonal coffee, the 100% Arabica House Blend comes from two farms recognised for their development assistance programs in their respective regions through the creation of a cooperative. The transmission of know-how to the next generations is the common development channel for two regions which tend to be economically sustainable.
- Origin: Peru / Colombia
- Producer: Centrocafé / Fondo Paez
- Altitude: 1,600 - 2,000 m
- Variety (ies): Arabica
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed / Natural
- Degree of roasting: Light - Medium
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso machine, AeroPress, Milk recipes, Moka