You are a fan of a little cup of black gold after dinner, a moment of pleasure you wouldn't sacrifice for anything in the world? CoffeeAvenue thought of you when it selected its Chronic. 20h22 coffee beans, wood-fire roasted in Switzerland, available in packs of 250 grams or 1 kilo.
This signature blend takes you across the Atlantic with its gourmet aromas from Brazil, Guatemala and Nicaragua. Its sweet notes of hazelnut, honey, vanilla and jasmine make this 100% Arabica coffee, light on caffeine, the ideal option for an espresso either for, or after, dessert. A relaxing moment to share, or to simply treat yourself, all by yourself (we won't say anything, promise).
- Origin: Brasil, Guatemala, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 1500 - 1800m
- Variety (ies): Caturra, Bourbon Catuaì
- Post-harvest treatment: Natural / Washed
- Degree of roasting: Dark
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Milk recipes, French Press, Moka, Chemex