CoffeeAvenue's prescription for when you need of a little boost in the early afternoon: some Chronic. 13h09 coffee beans. This blend made of 88% Arabica and 12% Robusta (for its kickstart qualities) helps you get on with your day after lunch. We love the gourmet scents of caramel, toasted nuts and jasmine that come from this full-bodied blend!
Available in packs of 250 grams or 1 kilo, Chronic. 13h09 coffee beans from Colombia, India and Nicaragua are just waiting to be ground by you, with love. Be warned, this blend is accustomed to a VIP treatment, from being harvested by small producers passionate about their work to its artisanal, wood-fire roasting in Switzerland.
- Origin: Colombia, India, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 1300 - 2000m
- Variety (ies): Caturra, Bourbon
- Post-harvest treatment: Natural
- Degree of roasting: Dark
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Milk recipes, French Press, Moka, Chemex