What do you need in your morning coffee? That's the question Chronic. asked itself in order to make its 07h53 ground coffee. The answer: a kickstart, one that can get you out of bed! An energetic coffee, strong in caffeine, but not only: you wouldn't be against a little sweetness and indulgence at breakfast, would you?
A subtle blend of coffees from India, Brazil and Guatemala, 07h53 combines the caffeinated power of Robusta with Arabica's notes of gingerbread, honey and vanilla. You get it, if you want to wake up, this is the perfect coffee!
Like all the other coffees from this Swiss brand, which you can find on CoffeeAvenue, it's produced in partnership with small coffee producers around the world, from an eco-responsible perspective. Enjoy your coffee!
- Origin: Guatemala, Brasil, India (Robusta)
- Altitude: 1200m
- Variety (ies): Catimor, Catuaì
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed / Natural
- Degree of roasting: Dark
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Milk recipes, French Press, Moka, Chemex