Chronic. 07h53 coffee beans were created to get even the biggest marmots out of their beds! To accomplish this, a lot of thought went into the recipe: 30% Robusta for a good dose of caffeine, and 70% Arabica to add a gourmet touch. The result is a blend of coffees from Brazil, Guatemala and India, and a cup with hints of honey, vanilla and gingerbread to accompany your breakfast. Delicious!
Chronic. coffees' list of qualities doesn’t stop there, the brand commits to an eco-responsible approach, focusing on long-term relationships with small coffee producers. Carefully selected, the beans are then wood-fire roasted in Switzerland. There are several good reasons to wake up with Chronic. 07h53 coffee and discover the entire range on sale at CoffeeAvenue!
- Origin: Guatemala, Brasil, India (Robusta)
- Altitude: 1200m
- Variety (ies): Catimor, Catuaì
- Post-harvest treatment: Washed / Natural
- Degree of roasting: Dark
- Recommended extraction: Espresso, Filter
- Recommended preparation: Espresso, Milk recipes, French Press, Moka, Chemex